Good food for the social & curious.
Curated Kitchen is located in Belfast’s Cathedral Quarter, across from the front steps of St Anne’s Belfast Cathedral.
We serve good food for the social & curious and our weekly menus are curated from cookbooks we love.
We search at home and abroad for cookbooks, produce and ingredients that are remarkable not just for their taste but also for their story, something that we then aim to celebrate and share with our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Curated Kitchen; good food for the social & curious.
Join our team.
If you’re a chef or a barista, are passionate about food and coffee and thrive in a fast-paced environment then we’d love to hear from you.
- Discovery: We search for remarkable recipes, ingredients and coffees worldwide
- Storytelling: We curate global food culture and use social media to share the story of the food and coffee, the people behind it and our guests who enjoy it
- Welcome: We welcome our customers as guests to enjoy the food, coffee and stories
WHY JOIN US?
- You are looking for a challenging role curating the world of food and coffee culture into weekly menus and guest roasts
- Curated Kitchen is a real Living Wage employer. Read more
- Full-time and part-time positions available with 20 days annual leave plus 8 public/ bank holidays.
- Work only daytime hours, no evenings, with weekly pay.
- We support the Suspended Coffee initiative, the advance purchase of a cup of coffee for someone who needs it, no matter why. Read more
Just send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about your experience and why you want to work at Curated Kitchen.
New media? email@example.com.
Old media? 60 Donegall Street, Belfast, BT1 2GT