Good food & coffee for the social & curious.
Curated Kitchen is a cafe and speciality coffee shop, located in Belfast’s Cathedral Quarter, across from the front steps of St Anne’s Belfast Cathedral.
Our menus are curated from the dishes we see online, on television and in cookbooks, magazines and newspapers and change every week.
We search at home and abroad for producers, ingredients and coffees that are remarkable not just for their taste but also for their story, something that we then aim share with our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Curated Kitchen; good food & coffee for the social & curious to eat in or takeaway.
Join our team.
If you’re an explorer, a storyteller and host, are passionate about food and coffee and thrive in a fast-paced environment then we’d love to hear from you.
Of course, your business card might read barista, front of house or kitchen staff but that's HR for you.
- Discovery: We search for remarkable recipes, ingredients and coffees worldwide. This is aligned with the use of the Cathedral Quarter in the 19th Century as Belfast Port
- Storytelling: We curate global food culture to tell the story of the food and coffee, the people behind it and our guests who enjoy it. This is aligned with the use of the Cathedral Quarter in the 20th Century as the home of the Belfast Telegraph and latterly Writers Square
- Welcome: We welcome our customers as guests to enjoy the food, coffee and stories. This is aligned with what will be the primary use of the Cathedral Quarter in the 21st Century as the home of hospitality within Belfast
WHY JOIN US?
- Curated Kitchen is a real Living Wage employer. Read more
- We offer full-time contracts with 20 days annual leave plus 8 public/ bank holidays
- We support the Suspended Coffee initiative, the advance purchase of a cup of coffee for someone who needs it, no matter why. Read more
Just send a two page CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us how you live (or will live) the values of Curated Kitchen.
New media? email@example.com.
Old media? 60 Donegall Street, Belfast, BT1 2GT